Friday, May 19, 2006

Another Racing Sim - This Time its a Karting Sim with VIDEO!

I'm just getting over my baptism of fire with online racing sim Live for Speed, I have come across another one - rFactor.




But whats unique about this sim is that it allows computer code freaks to modify it and create add-ons. 'So what' your thinking. But some guy in the states has put in some stupidly long hours and computer time and is creating a series of proper karts (ICC, MAX etc...), on real tracks (Rock Island) to downlaod and race.



At this moment in time all I have is the link to the Kart Sim Forum which you can go to by clicking here, and a few pics. It has ton of information on the project. I have no idea how it handles. But the guy creating assures me it is pretty darn good! I can't wait to play it.





Check Karting1 for an exclusive feature on this exciting project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home